Release Notes for Styra DAS On-Premises 0.3.0
The Styra DAS On-premises 0.3.0 was released on December 12, 2019.
Styra DAS On-premises 0.3.0 delivers the binaries, new features and enhancements, and known issues and solutions.
The following shows the location for Styra DAS On-premises 0.3.0.
- Location: s3://styra-release/releases/0.3.0/on-premises.tar.gz.
New Features and Enhancements
This section describes the New Features and Enhancements that focus on Integration, Storage, Stacks and Systems components in Styra DAS On-premises 0.3.0.
- Added all public images to the release binaries.
- Upgraded OPA to 0.15.1, datasources-agent to 0.9.7 and replaced kube-mgmt with a new Styra-local-plane agent, and improved agent resiliency.
- Added support for Stacks and support for Git.
- Added Workspace support for Git.
- Added Helm3 and Kustomize kubernetes system installer options.
- Added Kustomize variants for OpenShift, and GKE.
- Added backend support for Private CA (UI support in 0.3.1).
- Added Policy Catalogs (PCI, Kubernetes best practices).
- Better error reporting.
- Improved Styra-cli to work with Styra DAS On-premises.
- Multiple bug fixes and memory consumption improvements from 0.2.3.1.
Known Issues and Solutions
This section describes the Known Issues and Solutions in Styra DAS On-premises 0.3.0.
- Decisions logs might take a few minutes to reappear after an upgrade.
- Openshift postgress needs to run chown on the data directory via the initContainer (will be fixed in 0.3.1):
- name: chown
command: ["chown", "-v", "postgres:postgres", "/var/lib/postgresql" ]
- name: postgredb