Welcome to the Styra documentation site. Here you will find information on how to use and configure Styra products.
Styra Declarative Authorization Service (DAS) is built on top of the open-source project Open Policy Agent (OPA) and provides authorization through policy management across the cloud-native ecosystem.
Enterprise OPA is an enterprise-grade drop-in replacement for the Open Policy Agent (OPA) that offers:
- Datasource integrations: Connect quickly to your Kafka, LDAP, DynamoDB, S3, SQL database, MongoDB and Vault without needing to write or manage your own plugins.
- Secrets manager integration: Connect to HashiCorp Vault to securely use
- Logging integrations: Send your authorization decision logs to Splunk or Kafka.
- Live impact analysis: Check to see if your new policies impact production before they are merged.
- Lower costs: Use cheaper cloud infrastructure because Enterprise OPA uses 10x less memory and 40% less CPU than OPA.