A Library is a mechanism that enables teams to share policies and policy fragments across the enterprise. The policies in the library can be written for any use case by any team. Styra DAS Systems and Styra DAS Stacks can use the policy library.
Create a Library
Libraries appear in the Styra DAS UI below the Workspace, Systems, and Stacks sections of the navigation panel.
To create a Library, complete the following steps.
- Login to the Styra DAS UI.
- In LIBRARIES, click Add (the ⨁ icon). The Add Library dialog box appears.
- Type in the Library Name. The library name is used as part of the Rego libraries package and is referenced as data.libraries.
- (Optional) Type the description for the Library.
- (Optional) In Advanced Use Read-only to prevent users from editing policies in the Styra DAS UI and only allows policies to be edited through the Styra API.
- Click Add library.
The library is created.