Release Notes for Styra DAS On-Premises 0.3.1
The Styra DAS On-premises 0.3.1 was released on February 3, 2020.
Styra DAS On-premises 0.3.1 delivers the binaries, new features and enhancements, and fixed issues.
The following shows the location for Styra DAS On-premises 0.3.1.
- Location: s3://styra-release/releases/0.3.1/on-premises.tar.gz.
- AWS Link: aws s3 presign s3://styra-release/releases/0.3.1/on-premises.tar.gz --expires-in 600000.
New Features and Enhancements
This section describes the New Features and Enhancements that focus on Integration, Storage, Stacks and Systems components in Styra DAS On-premises 0.3.1.
- Adds support for user management without the need of SMTP.
- Adds support for Helm charts installation.
- Adds UI for custom CA certificates.
- Adds UI for private Docker images.
- Adds support for SSO configuration at install time.
- Numerous performance improvements.
This section describes the Issues Fixed in Styra DAS On-premises 0.3.1.
- Fixed Postgres and Elasticsearch startup issues.