Release Notes for Styra DAS On-Premises 0.5.1
Styra DAS On-premises version 0.5.1 was released on May 25, 2021.
This release delivers the new features and enhancements in Styra DAS On-premises 0.5.1.
New Features and Enhancements
This section describes the new features and enhancements in Styra DAS On-premises 0.5.1.
- System and Stack configurations returned by the DAS API now have additional fields status.
- Partial Evaluation is now available as an option for bundle download requests.
- The HTTP plugin supports both JSON and YAML formats and custom headers in the requests. YAML does not support large numbers beyond
This release improves the Git synchronization with Styra DAS.
Git synchronization now supports the ability to use Git tags in addition to branches.
This release allows Styra DAS to improve performance by not preloading all policies and data sources filenames from all systems.
Styra DAS now supports Git authentication through SSH keys.
This release improves the performance of reading systems by reducing the number of database calls in the backend.
Starting with this release,
GET /v1/systemsAPI also accepts supplementary query flags that allow omitting various parts of the system configuration object on the output.
This release constructs optimizations to improve the performance of the compliance API. This API now takes 50%-75% more time than the previous API.
Helm installation of Kubernetes system provides the following enhancements:
- Adds support to pull images from private repositories.
- Users can now specify node selector, tolerations, and security context.
- Adds checksum annotation to the deployments which calculates the
sha256checksum of the configuration.
- Adds Certificate Authority (CA) certificate to Kubernetes secrets for OPA.
This section describes the Issues Fixed in Styra DAS On-premises 0.5.1.
Fixed an issue that caused bundles to change frequently without real policy changes.
Fixed a cookie setting issue that prevented use of OIDC and SAML SSO without TLS ingress.
Fixed an issue that prevented system owners from updating a custom system’s datasource.
data.autocomplete due for performance issues.
Fixed an issue where users were unable to create a root level data source on a Multi-File Policy Authoring system.